Booking of additional options
In addition to stands and presentation slots you can book:
- Advertisement in the FestivalGUIDE, which is handed out to all visitors. Furthermore, advertisements are displayed in a large format near the entrance.
- Coffee vouchers to use in the coffee shops, for yourselves and your guests.
- Tickets to the two networking events that take place on Wednesday, March 4.
- Exhibitor-app to register guests on your stand.
All the above can be booked in the booking module.
Through Bigini you can book:
- Extra equipment for your stand, i.e. carpet, tables, chairs, brochure stand, locker, screen, cabled internet, etc.
Through the Bella Center you can book:
- Catering at the Festival, i.e. full day catering, lunch, fruit baskets, pots of coffee/tea.
After the Festival, you will receive an invoice from University College Copenhagen (Københavns Professionshøjskole) on behalf of the Danish Learning Festival for your stand, presentation slots, and any additional options that you have ordered via the booking system. The invoice will be sent per e-mail.
Bigini will handle the invoice for additional stand equipment.
Bella Center will handle the invoice for catering.
Stands map 2020
Please note: The stands map is a draft and will be updated regularly!
December 2, 2019: Book extra equipment from Bigini
December 20, 2019: Deadline for sending descriptions of presentations
January 6, 2020: For exhibitors building their own stand: Deadline for sending stand outline to Bigini
January 20, 2020: Deadline for booking (stand, advertisement)
January 20, 2020: Deadline for sending advertisements for printing
February 3, 2020: Deadline for ordering/changing orders for extra equipment from Bigini (orders placed after this date will have a 10% charge added)
February 21, 2020: Deadline for ordering catering from Bella Center
March 3, 2020: Access to Bella Center from 4pm to 9pm for setting up your stand